VisualSim Architect is the flagship product from Mirabilis Design. This platform is used to explore the architecture of a variety of systems- semiconductor, digital, software, analog, imaging, signal processing, control systems and networks.
Systems engineers, architects, designers and verification engineers can explore and validate the specification, generate tests for the implementation, and validate the final product by integrating C or RTL code, attaching instruments and running a hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) simulation.
- Easy to use
- Intuitive, with an easy learning curve that gets you up and running quickly
- Property callbacks and multiple views per cell
- Including SPICE, schematic, Verilog, Verilog-A and Verilog-AMS views
- Industry-standard import and export support
- Export to SPICE, EDIF, Verilog, and VHDL
- Import from OpenAccess, and EDIF, with automatic conversion of files from Mentor and other third-party tools